PARKER OAKS COMMUNITIES
"Individualized Support in a Compassionate Community"
Assisted Living Services
- 12 private rooms in North Oaks with counter top, sink, and bedroom furnishings
- 16 private suites in South Oaks with counter top, sink, and space to furnish
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- Community dining/activity area
- 3 home-cooked meals daily
- Daily activities:
Outings, shopping & community events
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Beauty salon on site
- Paid utilities (telephone not included)
- Cable television included
- Wireless internet
- 2 call lights in each room (1 in bathroom and 1 in room)
- 24 hour licensed caregivers
- Sprinklers/alarms for fire safety
- Sun room with ceiling to floor windows. Look out into seasonal flowering garden. Frequent turkeys, deer and birds seen. Occasional bald-eagle, squirrels, and rabbits appear.
Within the South Oaks Community is our Beauty Shop which is open weekly and our beautician does cuts, perms, colors,
hair settings or any other special requests. To meet the needs of our gentlemen residents, our barber is on site monthly.